Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Feb 10, 2006 #1 my boyfriend trying his best John WAyne impersonation.
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 10, 2006 #2 i don't remember john wayne have a pistol like that! nice pic though, if i was being nitpicky i'd want a tad cropped off the right, but i'm not, i always liked these kind of shots, i think they're fun.
i don't remember john wayne have a pistol like that! nice pic though, if i was being nitpicky i'd want a tad cropped off the right, but i'm not, i always liked these kind of shots, i think they're fun.
F fotolode TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 94 Reaction score 3 Feb 10, 2006 #3 Cowboys are uhm... COOL I do agree pics like these are fun! Now do tell me, is that a glock he's holding?
Cowboys are uhm... COOL I do agree pics like these are fun! Now do tell me, is that a glock he's holding?
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Feb 10, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Nope, it's a Taurus 45! Ya, we had some fun with this shot - we went horseback riding last night and he kept his outfit on for a good hour afterwards hahah!
Nope, it's a Taurus 45! Ya, we had some fun with this shot - we went horseback riding last night and he kept his outfit on for a good hour afterwards hahah!
F fotolode TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 94 Reaction score 3 Feb 10, 2006 #5 =). Thats one mean little smoker he's got! And isn't it kind of cold horse rid'n?
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 10, 2006 #6 JTHphoto said: i don't remember john wayne have a pistol like that! Click to expand... :lmao: or silver braclet :mrgreen: good control on your DOF Taralyn...just enough to pull focus on the pistol while leaving your BF recognizable. nice work!
JTHphoto said: i don't remember john wayne have a pistol like that! Click to expand... :lmao: or silver braclet :mrgreen: good control on your DOF Taralyn...just enough to pull focus on the pistol while leaving your BF recognizable. nice work!
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 10, 2006 #7 ahhh I am a huge John Wayne buff! This would have been super cool with an old revolver! Awsome picture, though!!!
ahhh I am a huge John Wayne buff! This would have been super cool with an old revolver! Awsome picture, though!!!
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Feb 11, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Fotolode - oh yes, it was VERY cold when we went riding... he had chaps on too just to help keep him warmer. Thanks JonMikal! I think the focus was on 2.___ something MommyOf4Boys - oh it would've though! I actually own a Colt 45 Revolver but unfortunately left that at home... I thought the same thing!
Fotolode - oh yes, it was VERY cold when we went riding... he had chaps on too just to help keep him warmer. Thanks JonMikal! I think the focus was on 2.___ something MommyOf4Boys - oh it would've though! I actually own a Colt 45 Revolver but unfortunately left that at home... I thought the same thing!