Gutted, NO cheerleaders

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm gutted, there were no cheerleaders yesterday because of the rain, but I did manage to get a few shots....

comments welcome... good or bad :lol:

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES VERSIONS.

being arty at half time

What makes a Professional Photographer different from us mortals??

This.... sitting in the rain with £11,000 worth of Canon kit

trying to email the shots to the office at half time

Fate said:
hehe nice shots.... and like the ones of the other pro photographer :)

yeah they are the better ones,
guess I should of said it was Harlequins vs Toulouse Olympique

Rob said:
Cool shots! Like the towel one - very funny!

Rob
p.s. Cheers for the Canon Pen!! :)

I was almost tempted to sneak across and take the 1d MK2 + 400 2.8 :lol:

If you thought the Pens was good you should see the pack of Fuji playing cards I got this morning :lol:

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
I believe the guy,if it is a guy, under the towel is using one of those steam inhalers:lol: I bet he/she is wearing a vest and uses Vick.
very good Ray.
and welcome to this wonderful group.
are you trying to wind me up with your avatar? Im sure those cheerleaders aren't for real, it was just a way of getting to go yesterday.

hey great series, shame about the cheerleaders huh, but you caught the game real well..... like the seat one :thumbup:

Awesome action shots. Gotta dig the last two eh? Dudes lens is something else. I dont think I could fit that in my car.

Thank you Andy,
The Cheer Leaders are very real - I know them all personally - sorry they wouldn't come out to play but it was raining and they had not been booked for the match - but they will be there on Good Friday - bring lots of film for that 110 camera you're using these days.

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Thank you Andy,
The Cheer Leaders are very real - I know them all personally - sorry they wouldn't come out to play but it was raining and they had not been booked for the match - but they will be there on Good Friday - bring lots of film for that 110 camera you're using these days.

Do you still want that manual wind-on lever for your EOS 1DS mkII ?? Or are you happy with the Kodak Disc film back for your Mamiya RB? :lol:

Hoppy said:
No Cheerleaders ??
So why go ??:)
Ian

p.s Is Ray's (foto-graffic) avatar a weekend self portrait?? :lol:

Why go? cause no-one told they were'nt booked to be there. :grumpy:
But I've been told they are there on Good Friday :wink:

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Thank you Andy,

are you sure your not thinking of the London Bronco's cheerleaders? like this one

Most reactions

New Topics

Back