Guy gets owned by wife on a car forum

Dominantly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this guy started a thread complaining about his wife on a car forum, saying how she didn't understand his car obsession; trying to gain sympathy. WELL it backfired as he left his account logged in and she read/posted material in the thread that was epic in nature.
Next thing you know it spread around the entire internet and is finally here for your reading pleasure.

My wife and my side chick aka my tl - AcuraZine Community

Gets good at post #44

:thumbup:

Last edited:
OMFG!! :shock:

I Love you, Sweetie!! Thanks for letting me buy all the camera gear....:lol:

Wow. That's bookmarked, and I'll read it from time to time. It's currently at 89 pages and 3500 posts! And I'm sure it's gonna grow and grow...

It's really funny once the other forums start posting, I mean there were people from radio controlled airplane forums, bicycle forums, etc.....

Hilarious.

And this kids is why you can share your camera, your car and your bank account all you want - but you never ever ever ever share your computer (least of all the sites you visit and the passwords!)

;)

almost scary how a short, silly rant blows into 3500 posts and goes "viral" over the net!

i saw this on a car forum that i post on
had me cracking up for a good 30 minutes

Not wife, but girlfriend. The car nut boyfriend is a foreign national and non-U.S. citizen. Girlfriend has been riding his case to become a citizen, so he can get a decent job.So we have a new dad, with a girlfriend who says she is both a new mom, and a full-time 18 credit-hour college student, living with a guy who spends a lot of time and money on his Acura and barely wants to take care of his new daughter. The thread seems almost too weird to be true, but then truth is said to be stranger than fiction...

DJOrtiz stop licking your lens - you'll lick the magic coatings off!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back