What's new

GWB at Sunset

Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Messages
670
Reaction score
21
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,

I was at the GWB and I took this shot. This week has been really good with great skies and awesome sunsets. I learned a cool thing on this forum tonight that enabled me to complete this pic. The tower on the left and some of the buildings were leaning inward a touch and I was able to fix it with "Lens Correction" in CS5.

Thoughts?


Thanks for looking.
Danny

k1yiix.jpg
 
Last edited:
Whew...I was thinking "George W. Bush at sunset....how horrible that must look..." ...thank goodness it's a bridge!!!
 
Overall I feel it is under exposed. 1-2 stops of more exposure and you would have nailed it.I like the framing, sharpness, contrast and color saturation.
 
Overall I feel it is under exposed. 1-2 stops of more exposure and you would have nailed it.I like the framing, sharpness, contrast and color saturation.

You know, looking at the image on my work monitor, I agree that it looks underexposed. Looking at it on my iPad and iMac displays, the lower third is brighter and looks better.

Danny
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom