You can really tell how these sheep enjoy it
nonono.gif

p310774550-3.jpg

This one got a crew cut...

"This is what I will look like??"
p422380086-4.jpg

p483186082-3.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I like the second, too. But the keen and curious eye in the third is also good (and funny with that caption). And then those opposites in the last!
No chance to get a shearer from up front, showing us how they work?

Oh, and while the sheep might not like the moment as such, when they're sat on their buttom to be shorn, you just cannot let them go UN-shorn, their wool would become so thick and dirty and HEAVY when wet! They might feel awkward at first but FREE next. And they grow back a fleece fast.

Thanks for your comments, guys... I had completely forgotten about this thread.

No chance to get a shearer from up front, showing us how they work?
Still from the side....

Oh, and while the sheep might not like the moment as such, when they're sat on their buttom to be shorn, you just cannot let them go UN-shorn, their wool would become so thick and dirty and HEAVY when wet! They might feel awkward at first but FREE next. And they grow back a fleece fast.
I understand your point but – as the photo above can attest – it's not a fun moment for the sheep at all. Although the guy is not exerting a lot of pressure on the sheep's body with his fist, that probably hurts quite a bit. One of the sheep suffered a bad cut during the shearing and believe me the scene was not ideal for a family event like this. Then again, the guy was just doing his job and I'm sure he tried his best not to hurt any of the animals.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back