Half a bikini for C&C

That kind of half bikini!:aiwebs_016: I thought you meant she had on either the top or the bottom, but not both.... Rats :(......

:801::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Very nicely done, I really like this one!!! :)

Very nice Trev, but it sounds like it's time for a new job. When work gets in the way of photography... It's time to send the missus out to the salt mines!

I like, however I'm distracted by the line from belly button down. Or am I?

I see why this was an outtake.
:)

Lovely...no, GORGEOUS model. Nice pose. I like the windblown hair, I think it's very effective. I don't like the one clump/strand of hair that forms a loop. I think the model's left hand looks a little bit "claw" like...I'd like it a little better if the fingers were extended...a little more flow created with extended fingers. Love the lighting on her. Excellent work.

I was late last night so I didn't get much of a chance to get a good look, and a good useful post. :)

I really love everything about this photo, so this is purely nit picking. The only thing that bugs me just a tiny bit is, the tan line (at least that's what it looks like) on the upper part of her breast. It is too abrupt of a change between light and darker skin, a little blending would fix it easily. Like I said this is really a nit pick, and it is outstanding as is. I also maybe the only one that thinks this about the tan line. :)

I thought about it but left it as it was. As with most things I do I tend to go overboard then learn to curb it in. I'm in a phase right now trying to do less and get more. If that makes sense?

I thought about it but left it as it was. As with most things I do I tend to go overboard then learn to curb it in. I'm in a phase right now trying to do less and get more. If that makes sense?

I figured that, you are too good of a editor/photographer to have missed some thing like that. And leaving it gives her a more natural feel, less like a model, more like the girl you know. Which is great! :)

Most reactions

Back