IceCanAm
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2012
- Messages
- 2,855
- Reaction score
- 347
- Location
- Iceland
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Recently i bought 2 lenses.
And this is the first picture from the 70-300, I have not used the 50 mm yet.
#1

#2
And cropped a little bit. I am afraid to go closer as i am no expert in sharpening or using high pass in photoshop.

Next time when its going to be a full moon i will try again in the dark night.
Did i do ok for the first time?.
And this is the first picture from the 70-300, I have not used the 50 mm yet.
#1

#2
And cropped a little bit. I am afraid to go closer as i am no expert in sharpening or using high pass in photoshop.

Next time when its going to be a full moon i will try again in the dark night.
Did i do ok for the first time?.
