Hallo!

potatomom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! My name is Amanda, I'm from Oklahoma but now live in Virginia with my husband and our 8 month old daughter. I'm an environmental science major, staying at home right now to care for the baby and focus on classes. I've always been interested in photography and I've had a point and shoot camera for most of my life. When I was in high school I had a boyfriend very into photography so I got a refurbished Pentax K1000 and really enjoyed working with that. My lense broke unfortunately and I stuck with point and shoots until I was recently gifted a Canon EOS Digital Rebel from my mother in law when I was complaining about wanting to take some nicer pictures of my daughter. I have two lenses, an 18-55mm and a 80-200mm. So far for editing, I can only do some really basic things using Adobe Photoshop Elements, but I'm eager to learn more about how to use a DSLR and editing software!

Welcome to the site Amanda. I'm from and still live in OK. It's a great place to learn. If you don't have the manual for your Canon, download it and read through it a couple of times, that will help a lot.

Oh hi! I graduated from Mustang High in '02! :D

I didn't even think about trying to find the manual online. I'll definitely have to do that!

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum Amanda!

Most reactions

Back