I
Iron Flatline
Guest
...and I actually agree: in this very rare instance, the plasticy surreal look actually works.... I think the surreal look lends itself to the people portraying fake characters in the first place.
...and I actually agree: in this very rare instance, the plasticy surreal look actually works.... I think the surreal look lends itself to the people portraying fake characters in the first place.
Did you airbrush any of these?
What the heck is cosplay, anyway? Some sort of "dress up as an anime chick" conference?
#1 is a hair too yellow, but otherwise looks great. #2 and #3 don't look like real people. Like, 100% honestly they look like lifeless mannequins, with really nice eyes.
I just can't figure out what the draw is for the hot chicks.I would expect to see nerdy chicks, not models doing this sort of thing - unless they are paid.
I need to find one of those conventions in the mid-west to shoot.![]()
I just can't figure out what the draw is for the hot chicks.I would expect to see nerdy chicks...
I need to find one of those conventions in the mid-west to shoot.![]()
Thanks. I put one on my calendar for May 8th in Rosemont Illinois. That's only about an hour from me. :thumbup:
What lens and other settings did you use for these pics?
My equipment is beginner toys. Canon XTi + Sigma 18-200mm OS. Nothing special. If you want, I can post an original (resize only) and my hand at it, side by side.