What's new

Halloween might be over, but...

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
799
Reaction score
2
Location
Battle Creek, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
BOO!

Please pardon the poor scan quality...the print really is quite rich...

jen111a.jpg

 
Nice stuff. Love the creepiness to this.

.....ps..halloween is never over.
 
Sir Peechizworth said:
i want a better scan :P

I'll see what I can do, but my Epson isn't quite up to the task. I'll see what kind of flat beds we have at the school, if any.

The one I want is fairly inexpensive at only $150, but considering that I live on a VA disability pension coupled with a small stipend from the VA for school, I tend to spend that cash on frivolous things like food and film.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom