hamlet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 12, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 435 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 6, 2014 #1 Halloween roltrap 2 by miranfoto, on Flickr Halloween roltrap 1 by miranfoto, on Flickr
pthrift No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 717 Reaction score 121 Location Southern Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2014 #2 I like the 1st picture (labeled #2) better for a Halloween shot. The dismally black top of the image feels awfully foreboding for me.
I like the 1st picture (labeled #2) better for a Halloween shot. The dismally black top of the image feels awfully foreboding for me.
LilyBee No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2014 Messages 411 Reaction score 134 Oct 7, 2014 #3 I too like the first one better its more eeri. The second one Im just not sure about.
hamlet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 12, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 435 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 pthrift said: I like the 1st picture (labeled #2) better for a Halloween shot. The dismally black top of the image feels awfully foreboding for me. Click to expand... Yeah, it kind of does. Would you believe that this was at the top? Leuven Statie by miranfoto, on Flickr
pthrift said: I like the 1st picture (labeled #2) better for a Halloween shot. The dismally black top of the image feels awfully foreboding for me. Click to expand... Yeah, it kind of does. Would you believe that this was at the top? Leuven Statie by miranfoto, on Flickr