Hallucination

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the freedom march
600-d8136.jpg

I've seen "The Thing", 80s remake where that spider forms out of a mans head - this photo gives me exactly the same creeps.

I would love to say nice work - and If your intention was to freak people out then it is.

What the hell is it? It looks like a blurred dog or something - or maybe something more sinister ;)

I've seen "The Thing", 80s remake where that spider forms out of a mans head - this photo gives me exactly the same creeps.

I would love to say nice work - and If your intention was to freak people out then it is.

What the hell is it? It looks like a blurred dog or something - or maybe something more sinister ;)

Although it's not an an optical illusion, it reminds me of Escher.

More often than not, I enjoy going for something other than the 'feel good' junk.

Here's another shot of the same.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/black-white-gallery/157177-alesion.html

at first I could not work out what it was - but now I think I do!

but I can't work out what it is on - it looks like biological in the shot but I suspect it to be something like sand or fabric with a blur effect/editing?

Man that is just spooky, really creative, but spooky. Out of the two I prefer the posted link because it at least gives me a shape to go on - but it's close.

You always manage to surprise me ;)

Thanks- I think I should probably bump up the contrast on this one similar to the link. I've a few ideas for these and a series.

at first I could not work out what it was - but now I think I do!

but I can't work out what it is on - it looks like biological in the shot but I suspect it to be something like sand or fabric with a blur effect/editing?

These are my grand daughter's bearded dragons(?) on a Persian style rug. The scene kind of reminded me of hallucinations I used to induce way back in the 60s. The rug I just kept messing with until it lost detail, then I bumped the contrast. The lizard's heads I used a radial filter on to slightly tweak it into what I used to refer to as an 'harmonic.'

I'm thinking of going back over there with some seashells and trying some variations and slight composites. My little grand daughters like to get the lizards out and play with them. The lizards seem to like it too. We all have a pretty good time.

One of the best SciFi flicks of all time! I like this image- the floor looks like the surface of a brain! :shock:

EDIT: it also reminds me of Eraserhead, David Lynch's very strange first film. :thumbup:

it's like was taken from an old real scary movie

if your aim was to make a horrific shot, you've done it 100% ;)

Always looking for disturbing.

One of the best SciFi flicks of all time! I like this image- the floor looks like the surface of a brain! :shock:

EDIT: it also reminds me of Eraserhead, David Lynch's very strange first film. :thumbup:

Eraserhead has been very influential to me. I watched 'most' of it once in the early 80s. It was very gripping. I couldn't watch the end. Many of the concepts and photography have stayed with me to this day.

552-c8144.jpg

Most reactions

Back