What's new

Hamburg - railway impressions around the Main Railway Station

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
Thank you all once again for your great response, and let me assure you that I was in no danger whatsoever where I was standing. There were absolutely no moving trains near me (unlike spots that this photo_gal sometimes chooses :roll: :D), only the "parked" red engines in a neat row as to be seen in Photo 5 with the orangeclad workman who told me in a friendly manner that I was not to be where I was ;).
 
Lovely ones Corinna as always.

Having spent the last 19 years working in the rail industry I recognise soo many things ... :)

#5 is my favourite ... maybe because I have been bout them too much ;)

Thanks for sharing
 
something about those tracks that caught my eye Corinna. my eye stayed on the twisted track. as we discussed here is my simple crop. i wanted to show the track entering high and continuing through...exiting the lower right.

58101722-O.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom