What's new

Hand Strap? Neck Strap? No Strap?

Its all depend on your shooting style really. If I am doing portrait I just use a sling strap . If I am doing like an engagement session, I usually want variety of lens angle so I shoot with 2 cameras and I will need straps that can hold 2 cameras. If I am shooting a baby, no strap.


I scratch it when it is on the wrong orbit hahaha.
 
If I'm using a strap it's a black rapid rs-7, with the manfrotto fastenr and plate on both my 70-200 and my camera body. I love this setup.

If my camera isn't on the strap, it's either on a monopod or tripod.

The only time i use my camera without a strap or support is with a small prime on it, for family gatherings
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom