Handful of Emotions

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_2273web.jpg

IMG_2278web.jpg

And it wouldn't be an Amanda post without one that pushes the PS guidelines :)

IMG_2279web.jpg

Hmm, that's odd...on the second shot the background was totally black, something must have occurred during the save for web process... :grumpy:

Nice work on the pics amanda. I just don't think I'm in the right frame of mind for these sorts of photos. The second two turned my stomach a bit. But that's just cos I'm generally feeling jumpy and queasy lately. But despite the queasy feeling, I like number 2 - because it does make me feel this way. Yay. you affected me. (thanks a lot nah *jks*)

Airic, thanks for sharing your opinion. I figured that there would be few that liked them b/c they do push the edge wish is what I was hopin for :)

Meysha- glad I affected you and sorry it was in that way :lol: I was going to do 2 in black and white but the color just really worked for me...but does look a bit gruesome.

Thanks for your honest opinions!

No No No! I like the 2nd one in color. Very evocative to me. So many different feelings.. exhaustion, death, defeat. Its perfect. Great picture.

Shan said:
I love first one,the last two look bloody~~~~~:(

I figured that would be the first thing others thought of...

Thanks dalebe and Sillypaunt :)

I guess for my own sake I can say that these pics are successful in that I wanted to evoke emotion in the viewer, and it seems that occurred :)

the idea is great, eromallagadnama!
#1 is my fav, and i really like it, but i'd work on composition more...maybe its just me, but the left side looks a bit 'too heavy'
anyway,good work!-:)

Thanks thebeggining and anua :) I will definitely do some more experiments with this same type thing later...maybe with feet...nah that would just make me sick :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back