What's new

hands

I understand, thanks :)
 
Another very nice shot mmaria, you've nailed this one too. It really tells a story.

BTW "In a passage" from your Flickr page is excellent as well, just thought I'd say as that one particularly stood out to be as a brilliant shot as well.
 
Another very nice shot mmaria, you've nailed this one too. It really tells a story.
thanks

BTW "In a passage" from your Flickr page is excellent as well, just thought I'd say as that one particularly stood out to be as a brilliant shot as well.
You're waaaaaaay too kind Pete! I don't believe that I can produce brilliant and excellent but I still like to hear it ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom