Hannah

6928963742_08da355d75_z.jpg

I did a quick edit. A lot of your photos seem to be very bright or washed out. The levels are a bit off when you put them into Photoshop. I also burned out some of the background. How does it look?

The brightness, contrast, and saturation look better in the edit. I like the shot, although it feels like I'm looking up at her. Not sure if that's intended. Beautiful woman. Shame she doesn't believe it.

Yes, that edit was badly needed. The original was lacking contrast & pop.

Also, why are you shooting up at her? It's usually best (especially for head shots) if you are at eye level or slightly above (or a lot above). Shooting up at them just tends to let us see into their nose. :lol:

She is lovely! Rex's edit is a definite improvement. Much better color and contrast.

I like the edit, dislike the lint.

Nice exposure!

6928963742_08da355d75_z.jpg

I did a quick edit. A lot of your photos seem to be very bright or washed out. The levels are a bit off when you put them into Photoshop. I also burned out some of the background. How does it look?

The brightness, contrast, and saturation look better in the edit. I like the shot, although it feels like I'm looking up at her. Not sure if that's intended. Beautiful woman. Shame she doesn't believe it.

Nice edit, with good tones and contrast.

Yes, that edit was badly needed. The original was lacking contrast & pop.

Also, why are you shooting up at her? It's usually best (especially for head shots) if you are at eye level or slightly above (or a lot above). Shooting up at them just tends to let us see into their nose. :lol:

She is lovely! Rex's edit is a definite improvement. Much better color and contrast.

I like the edit, dislike the lint.

Nice exposure!

Thank you. A quick PP last night, this one. I will revisit it and try to match the edit...that looks good. It does seem that my photos are overbright or lack contrast...need to push it some more. And I need some cleaning done too. :)

As for looking up at her, she is quite short and we were shooting to emphasise height...she was pleased with that aspect of it. But I do take your point. :)

Cheers.

Tell her from me; she is GORGEOUS! If I wasn't happily married and 30 years too old I'd be in love ;) . I don't mind the angle, you aligned it so that we're not actually staring up her nostrils.

Tell her from me; she is GORGEOUS! If I wasn't happily married and 30 years too old I'd be in love ;) . I don't mind the angle, you aligned it so that we're not actually staring up her nostrils.

Thank you. And she wiped her nose before the shoot, too. I am used to shooting my two little girls, 6 and 3, and so snotty noses are par for the course. Nice to get a model with a clean nose. ;)

Cheers.

Thank you. And she wiped her nose before the shoot, too. I am used to shooting my two little girls, 6 and 3, and so snotty noses are par for the course. Nice to get a model with a clean nose. ;)

Cheers.

:lmao:

Most reactions

Back