Happy 4th of July everyone! (well....Americans, at least! :P )

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hope you all have a great day!

I'll be spending today at home.

Shampooing my carpets.

What fun. :p

I did go out last night though....they had a fireworks show over in the town I work in (and the town where my friends live), and I went to that with Natalie.

No fireworks here, it's way too hot at 115 degrees!:( But that ain't gonna stop us from barbecuing and drinking beer. Which I will do in about 8-9 hours.

Happy 4th everyone and may there be peace all over the world really soon!

No fireworks here, it's way too hot at 115 degrees!:( But that ain't gonna stop us from barbecuing and drinking beer. Which I will do in about 8-9 hours.

Happy 4th everyone and may there be peace all over the world really soon!

Wow...I can barely imagine that kinda heat!

Last year a lot of fireworks around here were canceled due to the drought we had.

....It's not the heat, it's the humidity. But then again, that just seems really hot!

I've always wanted to visit Venice. I just didn't plan on it coming here to visit me instead. Still raining :grumpy:

We had enough rain here in the last month for a few years... So everyone seemed to be shooting off fireworks.

I just went out with a few friends that night and watched the neighborhood firework show.

No rain yet! I went to fireworks with a coworker on Tuesday night but not the actual 4th. We might go again tomorrow night too! We live in a touristy area so many of the towns alternate nights. :)

Most reactions

Back