happy and sad (portraits)

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
these are my son and daughter after fighting with each other, and i just wanted to illustrate to myself and them their reactions after cooling off :wink:

rebecca gets over it straight away.
44350047.jpg

but lewis holds a grudge.
44350049.jpg

totally different personalities :)

Very well captured. There's definitely a sense of feeling in both of these. I'll give my thumbs up on the DOF too ;)

skunkboy said:
Very well captured. There's definitely a sense of feeling in both of these. I'll give my thumbs up on the DOF too ;)
wow thanks! that's just what i wanted to show.

Your Rebecca does look like a cheerful person. Her big blue eyes will make the boys come after her soon ;).
Lewis, the growler ;), has brown eyes instead. Apparently they are not only different in personality, they also have inherited different things in their outward appearance. Who is "responsible" for what? (If I may ask).

thanks lafoto! the day the boys come calling is the day i dread ;) yes they are both quite cheerful really, but i just caught them at a bad time, but they have made up now, well i'm responsible for both but lewis is more like his mum, and i'm told rebecca is more like me(poor thing) :) thanks again.

Well, my two have to make do with the same constellation: my son (16) resembles me more, my daughter (12) is very like her dad. Should I pity my son now? Or my daughter?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back