HAPPY BIRTHDAY**Bitter Jeweler***

Hapi Burfday! Don't be too bitter.. :p

$too_much_burfday_cake_cat.jpg

Thanks everybody! It was just another day, really.

Jaemie, I was thinking about adopting a kitten, a maine coon/ tuxedo mix, long hair. Just like your picture!
But the better half talked me out of it for now. Not opposed to another, but since I really want a maine coon, he wants me to find a maine coon, not a mix (cuz just because "PetFinder.com" sez it's a maine coon mix, doesn't mean it is one. So, I am allowed to keep looking.
Oh well.

This made my day today! That's awesome! Thanks Compaq!
Happy birthday, man! ;)

affe283f.jpg

I'm glad you liked it. I can provide a better pic of it if you want it. Heck, I could send it to you as a birthday gift ;)

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's wonderful... And it's more than just another day... It's your day!

Gosh what a coincidence. Maine Coons are beautiful - and BIG. I hope you find a sweet one and soon! :3

Maine Coon? Heck, get two of them and you can use 'em to pull a sleigh in the winter. Those suckers is BIG!

Happy Birthday David (belatedly).

Maine Coon? Heck, get two of them and you can use 'em to pull a sleigh in the winter. Those suckers is BIG!

Happy Birthday David (belatedly).
I am late to the rodeo too! And I think I was chatting with him that day... now don't I feel like an ass! LOL~

Bitter-I have a kitten that LOOKS like a main coon and it REALLY needs a home! I'd GIVE it to you for a birthday present seeing how I am late!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Most reactions

Back