Happy Friday, bay-bay!!!!!!!!!!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't wait to get out of here (work) so I can go home and start getting set up for a marathon darkroom weekend! :cheer: Finally have all my safelights up and my print washer arrived last night. I am PUMPED to be a lean, mean, print production machine!!! :headbang:

Well, in between loads of laundry. :mrgreen:

Anyone have any special plans? Who's watching the Superbowl (and caring who wins)??? ;)

I'm with ya! YEA FRIDAY! Heading down to spend the weekend with my parents and the boys. Hoping to sneak in some extra sleep and get started on a take home exam for school. Since I live in NH we had a celebration at work for the Patriots, tailgaiting food and jeans day :cheer:

GO PHILADELPHIA!!!!

im going to be in a frisbee golf IRONMAN tournament this saturday...we have shirts made up and everything. its three courses in one day. sunday i work.

happy friday all!

md

Remember to warm up first, Terri. You don't want to hurt yourself during your monster session. :thumbup:

Sweet MD!!! Good luck! And to you terri and Ali...Me I have to work Sat and a couple hours on Sun. I hope the sun stays out so I can get a few pics taken tomorrow when I'm "working" :wink: . I need a break desperately. oh and I LOVE coffee...have I ever mentioned that. :mrgreen:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coffee. The cafe at work is starting to serve a new coffee on Tuesday. Can't wait :mrgreen: Hope the sun peaks out for you tomorrow!

And Matt, are ya gonna take some photos of the event? Sounds fun!

Its been Friday for a month now, but happy day to you guys and gals that have a job. Meh, I'll get one soon.

I love the underdog role, but I cant see ne1 beating Brady and the Pat's.

38-16, New England.​

The coffee shop in our library makes the entire place smell like a coffee grinder. I have to watch my budget with it around...sometimes i feel like a short cafe mocha...sometimes a tall...it gets expensive drinking that stuff. today I brought some from home. I don't know how I'd make it if I didn't get my daily caffine fix.

i would love to take my camera but im trying to decide if i want to go trudging through the woods with 10 pounds of camera stuff strapped to me. im still thinking about it.

md

Matt - I LOVE frisbee golf! It is so much fun!! I am terrible at it, but it's hard to be annoyed when you're out wandering around enjoying the day. mmm, toting the camera might get to be a drag after awhile, I'd tote it for ya if I could (and get a shot of your winning throw!). :D

Good luck on the test, Alison. A "take-home exam"....don't these people know what "weekend" is all about?? :confused:

Picksure: hang in there, buddy. I was out of a job for 3 months. Sounds schmaltzy, but having photography to divert me really saved my mental outlook. Try to enjoy the free time as best you can, cause once it's over, it's OVER!! Then back to the old grind of clinging to the sacred weekends!! :x

haha...maybe one day we will have to play an atlanta course! its not that far away. im thinking of maybe borrowing someones point and shoot...my 10D will be a big a$$ burden after about 2 holes.

md

It's supposed to be cloudy and rainy all weekend here but the cameras will still be traveling with me as I head out to sight in my shiny new 1911 .45
So if the light sucks, atleast I can shoot stuff :D

MDowdey said:
GO PHILADELPHIA!!!!

md
WoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!
Go Eagles! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! :gun:
:wav:
Actually though, in truth I'm not that much in to football. :meh: I might watch anyway though, since everyone else around here will.

Good luck terri on your printing spree. :mrgreen:

malachite said:
I head out to sight in my shiny new 1911 .45
So if the light sucks, atleast I can shoot stuff :D

.45 what? handgun? rifle?

I don't watch much pro ball. The pro's take all the sport out of it IMO.
I like college football though.

It's a gun from WWI.

I only know that because some idiot wrote into c4 p.379 to complain about there not being enough WWI games because the guns were so cool then and he wanted to shoot stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back