Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A nice 3-day weekend in store for us Americans - Memorial Day. :cheer:

Who has something special on tap?

I just found out my husband has to fly an aerial mission today, and work about 6 hours tomorrow processing today's job. grrrr......

Aside from that, we're just hanging out, grilling, drinking, and watching the tomatoes grow. :mrgreen:

Gotta love the 3-day weekend!

We're still wrapping up things around our house and, if all goes well, we will be putting it up for sale on Tuesday! Good vibes for a quick sale at a good price would be appreciated! ;)

I'm sure some beer will be mixed in at some point, too! :lol:

Yep should be a good weekend. My cousin is on break from fighting in iraq. So Sunday we're having a massive family crawfish cookout...hopefully some volleyball and beer too followed by two days of finally relaxing a bit. Hope everyone else has a happy smappy weekend too!!

mmmmmmmmmm Beer.

My prediction is, at some point during the weekend, some will be drunk.
Calling for rain most of the weekend though. We'll see how it goes.

I think where going to a circus tommorrow. Maybe a few photo opertunities.

Malachite and I are off for the long weekend. :thumbsup: Gonna be a busy for me though. Work half the day, come home and finish cleaning the house, meet Malachite's brother and his girlfriend tonight, hit LAX in the morning and fly to Florida, then meet his father and sister and hang out in the Hardrock Hotel. So much pressure.... :pale: I'm sure it'll be fun. :lol:

Yaaaay! Friday!
I'm going shopping for a pair of walking shoes tomorrow, and I might book a hotel too coz I'm going up in to Brittany on Monday (at this stage) for 4 or 5 days. Might get a bit of hiking done and get some shots of the gorgeous coast line.

Sunday I might put some of my crap I've accumulated over the past year on ebay. I had to buy so much winter gear and I just don't want to take it all home.

What is it about this long holiday weekend that makes everyone so willing to admit they plan on knocking back some cold ones? :cheers: Any other time we sound like a bunch of teetotalers. :lol:

Just an observation..... :mrgreen: carry on! <clink!>

hopefully ill get my driver's license today!! then i suppose i will drive around the rest of the weekend...nothing like a 4 day weekend for school children like myself :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D :D :mrgreen:

WOOT!!! Good luck Andrea...

mm not a hella lot here... there is no games scheudled this weekend, although it would be fun to see a bunch of drunken hockey players skate around...Goin to my parents house have a little BBQ. mmm thats about it..just chilaxin havin a good ol time.

No big plans this weekend. Saturday sleep in late & a little cleaning, but hoping to take the Baby Gray and maybe Holgas out Sunday for little shooting. Monday wide open

Jeff Canes said:
No big plans this weekend. Saturday sleep in late & a little cleaning, but hoping to take the Baby Gray and maybe Holgas out Sunday for little shooting. Monday wide open
The Baby Gray.....? :shock: You don't mean a Rollei, do you, Jeff?? :drool:

Bank Holiday on Monday here as well. And I have all next week off. But then so does someone else so I have nothing fun planned.

Family, food and fun for us. Gonna be a fun one.

Looks like someone in Terri's neck of the woods is thinking about making the weekend ever shorter. Must be big since they're showing it on the news up here.

I work 5:30 to 11 saturday night, but have Sunday Monday, and Tuesday off. Not sure exactly what I'm doing yet...I sent an email to the boyfriend last night telling him I'd like to try and find something new and interesting to do...like maybe seek out some historic landmark that's not too far away...or something. Neither of us really have much money to spend. So...nothing set in stone for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back