terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am happy to see this week come to an end....it's been strange. :mrgreen:

Not much on tap for me this weekend....unless getting new roof estimates is your idea of a good time. blah! I don't see why we all can't agree that tarp looks great! I'd buy a nice one....

Who can beat that for a fun-filled weekend??? :lol:

Gonna clean out my closets, transplant some plants, hang up the new ceiling fan (old one went kerplunk!) go to the farmers market, bbq some salmon, shuck some corn, die my hair BLONDE!, (really a gray haired/brunette) heehee eat some ice cream, clean out the tub, find the proper place to hang my new beautiful hummingbird feeder, catch up on phone calls, sleep in till 6:30, hang out at the pool, sheesh okay so some of that is bs but anyway!!!!

Hope you all have a happy weekend anyway!

Lets see, tonight Im going to try my hand at water skiing for the first time. We will see how that goes.

Tomorrow my buddy and his wife are having their 5th wedding anniversary. The catch is his wife is 100% greek. Shes the best cook in the entire world. Theres food constantly in your face all day. Its pretty much the best thing in the world.

Sunday is my wifes birthday. Were gona party like its 1999.

I'm picking up Alison from the Airport tonight 'cause my babies are coming home. :mrgreen:

And we're going car shopping this weekend.

And don't forget, you're shooting a wedding tomorrow :)

As Hobbes mentioned, I'm flying home tonight and then tomorrow plan to spend the day with the boys at the pool and then maybe go out for ice cream or something. I've got some homework to finish up (classes end next week :cheer: )

Working as usual, but I might see if I can get Sunday off...there is a girl at work that is in dire need of more hours, and I'm in dire need of some time off (partly to pick up more applications so I can get a NEW job)...so IF that happens, I'll be splitting my time three ways sunday...er..one)pick up some apps, two)work on my website, and three) make a really nice dinner for my handsome boyfriend, and treat him to a nice relaxing evening once he gets home from work. :)

im going to hang around with my favoritist person in the whole world...and maybe take a few pictures....and look for a new jobby job.

I'm going to Disneyland tonight, my favorite place to go! :cheer: I have a pass, so it's free. The rest of the weekend is up in the air, no plans yet. Probably clean up around my house, but thats about it.

well, its the last weekend of my 3 week holiday...........so im probably going out alot. Especially since there is a fair, for ten days. Always fun, see if i can make some pics. And thats about it. Next weekend will be more action filled :)

Yea Me! I get to work both Sat and Sun. :thumbdown: Blech.
But I just got back from a week long vacation so I guess I had it coming. :lmao: I have always wanted to use this icon.

Most reactions

Back