Happy Friday, kids!

My grandfather passed away last night... mom and uncle are leaving for India tonight for the funeral.
It is not going to be a fun weekend...

Weather cooled down so I get to cut my yard....

danalec99 said:
My grandfather passed away last night... mom and uncle are leaving for India tonight for the funeral.
It is not going to be a fun weekend...
Dan, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :hug:: No, it doesn't sound like a fun weekend for you. :heart:

LittleMan said:
Wy potrzebujecie. :greenpbl:

ooooo lol.... LittleMan... why you have never mentioned to me that you speak Polish?! And way better than Jon?!

MDowdey said:
im going to hang around with my favoritist person in the whole world...and maybe take a few pictures....and look for a new jobby job.

and who's that MD ????????????? I don't know about something?!

No big plans for this weekend. We were planning on a motorcycle ride but Malachite's motorcycle got run over by a customer at work on Thursday and will be out of commission a month or so. Thankfully he wasn't on it. Odie (our dog) got fixed and came home with a nasty case of kennel cough. The vet comped his meds but now he has to wear a cone on his head. I feel so bad for him but it is extremely entertaining to watch him bob around running in to things. :lol: Went to get food for our snake Elvira and ended up buying another snake. So, today we're going to get his terrerium ready. :mrgreen:

mentos_007 said:
and who's that MD ????????????? I don't know about something?!

yes maam, i think i havent told alot of people.

AND I STILL AINT!!! IM KEEPING IT ALL TO MYSELF, ITS MORE SPECIAL THAT WAY :sexywink: :mrgreen:

MDowdey said:
yes maam, i think i havent told alot of people.

AND I STILL AINT!!! IM KEEPING IT ALL TO MYSELF, ITS MORE SPECIAL THAT WAY :sexywink: :mrgreen:

Awwww!!!!!! (that's all I can think of to say!) :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

Good for you!!!! I'm happy for ya! :)

Most reactions

Back