What's new

Happy heart!

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
2heartMVC-001F.jpg





Thanks for lookin'
 
So far, this is my fav of these from you!
Love the detail in this one.
 
I really like this one too, creative use of colour and love the composition :thumbup:
 
woodsac said:
So far, this is my fav of these from you!
Love the detail in this one.

Me too. This could be a greeting card series. :D Very nice.
 
what wonderful color..... i agree with chiller... great card series...( talk to nicole...she is so getting into that...)

your talent is like a rainbow.. colorful, and people love to just look at your stuff..... your very eclectic...
 
Wild! I like it!
 
nice and sharp and the tones complement each other nicely. cool. :D
 
very nice!
I love it! :D
 
Nice tones... I agree with all above, your shots are excellent!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom