Happy In the Shade.

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
11142081-f studio.jpg

I'm mixed as to if I like it or not. It looks out of focus, but it is interesting. What would happen if the exposure were raised a little?

I'm mixed as to if I like it or not. It looks out of focus, but it is interesting. What would happen if the exposure were raised a little?

I used a Tamron 105 mm macro so the field of focus is very narrow, that's why very little is in focus. The picture was also taken in very heavy shadow and when I increased the exposure during editing it made the whole picture look un naturally bright and the light in the back of the flower no longer had that glow that you see.

I get the focus/dof thing. Maybe if it were a flower with stamen in the middle as a point of focus would have helped but god works in mysterious ways. Praise be;)

I get the focus/dof thing. Maybe if it were a flower with stamen in the middle as a point of focus would have helped but god works in mysterious ways. Praise be;)

I thought the focus would be the glow in the back of the flower, apparently I was wrong. More "in focus" is on the menu.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back