Happy Labor Day! Now get back to work! :)

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
47757_465793348012_590463012_6525456_4367436_n.jpg

59555_465793363012_590463012_6525457_2573807_n.jpg

that one on the bottom right.....what the hell happened to it?!?!? :LOL:

I love both but 1st one is my fav. Its funny I saw 2 girls walk by wearing similar t's but in pinks and wanted to take pic but this guy was just staring at me while I was waiting for the model and her mom to show up. So I didn't bother.

GAH don't open this thread before breakfast ><

I know we're not supposed to comment on the um...homeliness.... of people's subjects, but your previous posts have been much more "hot" that these supposed "hot dogs."
*gag* *cough* *barf*

Are tie dyed shirts coming back? Or did they never go out of style. I'm hopelessly fashion challenged.

I wish the second shot had just a bit more dof.

Are tie dyed shirts coming back? Or did they never go out of style. I'm hopelessly fashion challenged.

Dan,Dan,Dan...have you been to Berkley,California in the last 30 years???? Tie dyed shirts have never left the scene...they're fun to make, fun to wear, fun to photograph! A tie dye party is actually a fun kind of party to throw....we have done a few of them. Kids really like it...there are a few catalogue retailers specializing in supplies and plain,white clothing items that take the dyes really well.

Now, as to that one weird, mutant hot dog...yeech! Gross.

"Gag me with a spoon!"

Haha, I thought I was the only weirdo who took pictures of food:
7cpkz.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back