I don't want to post these in the people forum because there aren't really portraits. They are street photography.
I was riding along this mountain pass and there are a few villages along the way. Although it was just an hour plus worth of travel on this mountain pass, the villagers all seemed so happy and contempt. They aren't rich(probably considered poor by national average), but just seemed so happy.
This kid on the tree stayed in that pose until I clicked the shutter.
This one is more of a snap shot. Here's a small family house that has everything in it. Small, but complete. And yes, they just had so much to be happy about.
I was riding along this mountain pass and there are a few villages along the way. Although it was just an hour plus worth of travel on this mountain pass, the villagers all seemed so happy and contempt. They aren't rich(probably considered poor by national average), but just seemed so happy.
This kid on the tree stayed in that pose until I clicked the shutter.
This one is more of a snap shot. Here's a small family house that has everything in it. Small, but complete. And yes, they just had so much to be happy about.
