Happy New Year, ya slackers!

Luminosity said:
Hertz van Rental said:
How queer. The pub I was in had a bunch of obnoxious Aussies abusing all us pomms. You don't think our Govts have some kind of exchange programme going do you?
Happy New Year kiddies :mrgreen:

:lmao:
I think so Hertz ;)
I've heard that the person behind the bar servin the grog , in Pom-Land , is ( 9 times outta 10 ) an Aussie.
Mother England ( hi mum * waves * ) sent us convicts to an island on the other side of the world and we return like boomerangs , trek all the way there , get ya all blind-drunk , and take revenge by saturating your tv with Neighbours and Home & Away .....
Go figure :lol:

You forgot to add - selling us your dodgy VW campers so you can buy a ticket home'!
And as for Aussies behind the bar - we like people to work in areas they know best :mrgreen:

(I see England still rules the waves!)

Happy New Year to all your hangovers :drunk:

Happy New Year to all! Here's wishing a happy, healthy and prosperous year to everyone!

Happy new year everyone! Sorry I'm a bit late on this thread, didn't see it until Orie bumped it up!

Zach :D

oriecat said:
Happy New Year Robbie!! Where ya been??

Sluggin this holiday break. Family all over the place and I actually did not sit down at a CPU for a week and a half. Ugh then I got sick last weds and it turned into pneumona(sp?) and I finally got back to work today. Still sick- lungs hurt like hell and I'm actually about to head back home.

Take care, and get well. Pneumonia can knock you off your feet for a while, rest up!

Most reactions

Back