Happy New Year, ya slackers!

Happy 2005 Mark :cheer:

Happy New Years Everyone!!

Sean and I spent our New Years Eve down at Sydney Harbour being abused by obnoxious pommies but a fun night was had!

I hope you all have a great countdown to the new year!!!

And a Happy New Year to all you antipodean types! :band: :cheers: :hug: :cheer: :Joker:

manda said:

Sean and I spent our New Years Eve down at Sydney Harbour being abused by obnoxious pommies but a fun night was had!

Excuse the ignorance; what's a pommie?

manda said:

I hope you all have a great countdown to the new year!!!

How queer. The pub I was in had a bunch of obnoxious Aussies abusing all us pomms. You don't think our Govts have some kind of exchange programme going do you?
Happy New Year kiddies :mrgreen:

Hertz van Rental said:
How queer. The pub I was in had a bunch of obnoxious Aussies abusing all us pomms. You don't think our Govts have some kind of exchange programme going do you?
Happy New Year kiddies :mrgreen:

:lmao:
I think so Hertz ;)
I've heard that the person behind the bar servin the grog , in Pom-Land , is ( 9 times outta 10 ) an Aussie.
Mother England ( hi mum * waves * ) sent us convicts to an island on the other side of the world and we return like boomerangs , trek all the way there , get ya all blind-drunk , and take revenge by saturating your tv with Neighbours and Home & Away .....
Go figure :lol:

Most reactions

Back