Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
To all TPF forumites:

neujahrsgru2.jpg

(Took this one yesterday during the firework display of our local Count Florian von Bothmer [google him] right here in Lauenbrück)

Enjoy the last day of 2006 and have a very good start into 2007!

Ah, it's all thanks to Count Florian (he is a real count, true nobility, honest!) and his display ... if it hadn't been for the fact that he shows his work every year on 28, 29 and 30 December right here in my tiny unimportant village I would not have managed to get this photo. But I thought it made a nice greeting "card" for this forum.

Because I seriously wish you ALL a wonderful 2007 -- with lots of planning for May 2008, mind ;) ;) ;)!!!

What a great capture! All the best for a great start to 2007!

happy new year to everyone!!

.. currently sitting in rainy England ;)

[edit:] actually was a bit early ;)

Still have 12 hours to go here before 2007. Happy New Year!

Thank you all for your good wishes. The New Year here is now 1 1/2 hours "old", so it is definitely 2007 in Germany now.
To all those who are still waiting: happy waiting, happy parties, have a smooth trip over into the New Year!

Here's some of the pics I managed to capture during last night's fireworks in our little street launched by Andreas and Florian as well as by our neighbours:

silvesterfeuerwerk200620071.jpg

With this photo I don't understand how the bottom can show clear signs of camera shake (tripod or not, they are there and clearly visible) while the fireworks in the sky look unshaken - any good explanations for that? It was the fireworks launched by the party down the road where Sabine was:

silvesterfeuerwerk200620072.jpg

And the last is my best one from last night by far:
silvesterfeuerwerk200620073.jpg

I think that 2007 has meanwhile arrived to EVERYBODY on earth.
Therefore let me repeat my wishes to you:

May 2007 be a good year for you all!

Happy New Year Corinna!! :)

May this be a beautiful year for you too!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back