Happy to say hello...

Seadog927

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I am excited that I found this forum and looking forward to an active role as I dive deeper into photography. I just posted in the equipment forum about me new venture into the world of DSLR. I have always had an interest in photography and loved taking pictures. I have owned a Canon S3IS for about 7 years now but, sadly, it is having its electronic issues now. As I shop for a new camera, I have a lot to look forward to. Our first baby, a daughter, is due in June. Looking ahead to the many photo moments with our family, I decided it was time to get into the DSLR cameras. I know I have a LOT to learn but I am looking forward to it.

Besides the photo interests, I am a children's writer and a 3rd grade teacher. Although, I am hanging up the teaching hat for a bit after this year to stay home with our baby. It will be Daddy Daycare round the clock, with a little time to focus on my writing and photography mixed in I hope! I am a big sports fan, love being outdoors. and just a pretty laid back, fun-loving person. Thanks for running such a great forum and I look forward to (hopefully) making it even better! :D

Welcome to the site.

Welcome and GZ on the soon to be new arrival :)

Most reactions

Back