Happy Valentines day

Corto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
6879457043_50c7e5382d_b.jpg

uh.. a bit late, don't you think? lol! I also do not see a Valentines theme here... or am I missing something?

you never had sex?

I banged my girlfriend like a screen door in a hurricane, you know what I'm saying?

OP, I'd be interested in seeing your color photographs as well. What color were the candles? Were they just tea lights?

you never had sex?

Sorry.. candles setup like this don't mean sex to me! They are just candles... :)

If you want a viewer to know what you are trying to say.. you have to clue them in, in the photo! No context.. no comprehension!

Doesn't even look like a bedroom.. more like a kitchen table! And while, yes.. a Kitchen Table can be fun... it doesn't lead the mind to a sexual theme like a bedroom does....

not really, the screen door is usually the first thing to come off it's hinges :D

not really, the screen door is usually the first thing to come off it's hinges :D

That's just how she likes it... Unhinged. :lmao:

Now if it had been one large red candle... with a Rose and a crumpled pair of panties in front of it..... then SEX would be pretty obvious....

Are the shells supposed to have any significances?

Are the shells supposed to have any significances?

Try licking *****.

Lets see... lol! Oysters are supposed to be an aphrodisiac.. but these aren't oyster shells! Venus / Aphrodite was on a clamshell (which is what these shells appear to be) but that still doesn't equate with cunnilingus (assuming that is what you are trying to intimately intimate!) (Rather cunning play on words there, heh? Intimate / Intimate!) lol!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back