What's new

Happy Valentine's Day

JimmyAtlantis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got the roses for my wife (she's sleeping) and got excited because I have a 50mm belonging to somebody I assist.

389863495_473ed08014_o.jpg
 
This is lovely!
If we were more into Valentines Day in Germany and my husband had the creativity (and romanticism, to begin with, which he lacks, but completely, him being a chemical engineer, what was I thinking 20 years ago :shock: !!?!?!? :confused: ), I'd be over the moon to receive a card like this.

Was it this deeply saturated right from the start then?
 
Was it this deeply saturated right from the start then?

Well, I didn't add any saturation. I just adjust the levels to get rid of a tad bit of blue and adjusted the curves ever so slightly.
 
The composition is good and the frame underlines the effect!
Niche Valentine card!
 
Wow! Those colours really pop! Great shot. Love the DOF. These put my photo's of the roses I got for Valentine's to shame! Heehee.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom