What's new

Harbor

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
1,753
Reaction score
10
Location
Down the Rabbit Hole.
ARDC_2475x_bw.jpg


DSC_4075.jpg
 
I want some clear day and then go into Hamburg Port again at dusk and after dusk! I want to, now more than ever, after I have seen your photos!

Your photos, i.e. the ones that you present here, are always so good! All of them! Amazing!
 
great shots jadin! i love the last one... love the silhouette, lines and reflection! sweet shot... thanks for sharing :D
 
i always look for your work. excellent as always.
your existing light shots are stunning!
 
I love the D-town harbor (thats where these are from, right?). I so badly want to move up there from winona. Great shots. I think i have a fetish for tac boats at night or something and this one is just great. I love the lines and framing in the second one. You must have a great eye to find and compose it to produce that. :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
Great shots. Really well captured!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom