What's new

Hard Decision - "Decision"

Live_free

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
599
Reaction score
7
Location
Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well after much thinking I decided to take back my d5000 and get the d90. So now I have a 90 and am really liking it. :)
 
Congratulations!

There wasn't a wrong choice there, but it sounds like you made the best one for your needs.

Enjoy!
 
sounds like one of those decisions that would of haunted you if you didnt decide to get the D90.

Enjoy!
 
sounds like one of those decisions that would of haunted you if you didnt decide to get the D90.

Enjoy!

It probably would've, what pushed me over is that I will be able to save on lens. :) Anyone want to recommend a good lens ( any brand) that I can use now? Out to 300mm would be nice :D Preferably one that does not have an autofocus motor so I can save a few bucks lol.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom