What's new

Hardcore show

Starskream666

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
598
Reaction score
56
Location
England, West Yorkshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not posted in a while, and not seen many hardcore or metal gigs posted. I used my Samyang fisheye and 60d, some with flash pointed to the ceiling, some directly.









I gave my 50mm a go but couldn't get any exciting shots, (the vocalists move around alot!)
 
Yep very cool , nice to see something other than landscapes , glamour , nature ...dont get me wrong good to see those as well .....but my fav is the 50mm shot (last one ) and the 2nd fish eye ...cheers

Arr yea , would be good to see the roof choped out of the second one , the flash has lit it up and it's a bit distracting ....bring it down maybe ....my thoughts all cool thou
 
Last edited:
Nice stuff! Shame about the 50 not working out, I love shooting concerts with a fast prime :)
 
Aye I didnt like the effect i was getting using the speedlight and the 50... i would have to zoom in with it too much and then it would lose all the lights from the stage and just look like a lifeless shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom