What's new

Harley Davidson Shoot

Turn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this series for a HD dealership website, this was one of my faves- C&C please!

harley-1.jpg
 
Nice Shot, the lighting and colour in the sky is great, and the mountain reallys adds to the background...Reminds me of Mount Taranaki here in NZ
 
It would be a really great shot....if it wasn't for the "Hardley". Sorry, I ride anything but..

Otherwise, very nice picture..good lighting, DOF, but I'm not too sure on the composure. My eye is drawn to the left of the picture, more specifically to the left of the pillar where there is no fence/gate....the loss of continuity there is kinda distracting. Maybe if you cropped that very edge off, leaving the pillar in place, which will center your "product" as well....just a thought.

EDIT - I did a "save copy as" and cut off that left edge. To me, it changes the whole draw of the pic. I did not post, as I respect your "NOT OK to edit"...just wanted to see what it looked like. It has been deleted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom