s116.photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Harley James's 6 month photo shoot

$IMG_6018.jpg

$IMG_6234.jpg

$IMG_6053fade.jpg

$IMG_6150.jpg

I like them, but for cc- #1 I can't help but immediately notice the missing fingertips. You *might* be able to clone one back in, otherwise keep it in mind next time.

#2 his near eye doesn't appear to be in focus. Even when using a shallow depth of field you need both eyes in focus.

#3 I would lower the brightness-

#4 tight crop on the arm- cute shot but it needs some breathing room.

Your tight cropping is kind of throwing off the balance of the images with the tub/bucket. His eyes are a bit over cooked. He's got gorgeous eyes, but the additional sharpening was just a bit too much.
I ADORE the look on his face in the first one! .
I agree with Mommy on the focus of the second one. It's too shallow.
3 the color on the baby is funky.
4. Is beautiful. The tilt doesn't seem to throw me too bad, so I think it works pretty well.

Ok number 4 has to be submitted for the best smile in the universe contest. Very cute child.

no 3 IMO, too bright in baby left side / viewers right side, but the pose is priceless. No. 4 like it.

Thank you guys for the feeedback.. MLeek - i didn't do anything to his eyes. It's his natural eye color. I do enhance people's eyes sometimes, but in his case, I didn't need to. His eyes are INSANELY blue. I've never sen anything like his before.

I'd just reiterate the cropping is too tight and detracting from otherwise good images. THe expression in the tub shot is priceless, give that kid some headroom!

The blue looks fine, it's the sharpness that I felt was over done.

I was always told to make the eye the sharpest part of a portrait? I've never heard otherwise. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's not noisy which would make it over sharpened? I do't quite know how to respond to that

Most reactions

New Topics

Back