What's new

Harris Hawk

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
3,573
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken in my yard today, after the rain...

HarrisHawk.jpg


*Edit*

Maybe this is better positioning, but the face is not as good. She flew off after these two pics.

HarrisHawk2.jpg
 
What a beauty,

I've always wanted to work with those birds.

Great shot.
 
Nice capture, but next time I would try and compose or crop it differently so it isn't right in the center.
 
Added a second pic
 
Wish you could have zoomed in more or gotten a bit closer, but it's still cool how you got captures of a big hawk.
 
Wish you could have zoomed in more or gotten a bit closer, but it's still cool how you got captures of a big hawk.

Me too! I got as close as I could before she bailed on me.
 
WOW! I suspect she was casing the joint...

-Shea
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom