What's new

Harrisburg IR & Color goodness

Double H

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
550
Reaction score
24
Location
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Harrisburg, PA, Capitol Building

1.
h-burg.jpg


2.
h-burg1.jpg


3.
h-burg2.jpg


4.
h-burg3.jpg


5.
h-burg5.jpg
 
Alright, this is the second or third post I've seen lately with IR, you guys are making want to go buy a filter......
 
What camera and filter are you using? I've been doing some research and it seems that my D80 will pretty much have to be converted for IR, can't just pop on a filter... :( But, I've been thinking about upgrading to a D300, which means I could just do the conversion on the D80!!!
 
What camera and filter are you using? I've been doing some research and it seems that my D80 will pretty much have to be converted for IR, can't just pop on a filter... :( But, I've been thinking about upgrading to a D300, which means I could just do the conversion on the D80!!!

I am using a Fuji S5 Pro (D200 body) with a Hoya R72 filter on a Nikon lens. Having a seperate body converted for IR would be cool though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom