Harvest Moon

tygr1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my first moon pics.

HarvestMoon.jpg

I wanted this picture i told my girlfriend tonight i was grabbing my camera but by the itme i did the clouds took over :(

Nice. I am guessing you used the 100-400?? I used the 5D MK 2 with the 70-200 2.8 and this is what I came up with.

HarvestMoon008.jpg

The last two photos remind me of marbles from when I was a child.

It has been overcast here all night...

Yeah when I got home it was covered w/ cloud as it was storming but it cleared up quickly. I needed to shoot something for the first time w/ the camera so I figured why not the Harvest Moon?? LOL Not that I can tell it different from any other full moon

I guess everybody's camera is aiming up tonight.

moon.jpg

Nice. I am guessing you used the 100-400?? I used the 5D MK 2 with the 70-200 2.8 and this is what I came up with.

HarvestMoon008.jpg

Yeah when I got home it was covered w/ cloud as it was storming but it cleared up quickly. I needed to shoot something for the first time w/ the camera so I figured why not the Harvest Moon?? LOL Not that I can tell it different from any other full moon

Yeah i used the 100-400. Had it set on 400. What WB did you use. Yours looks more white then mine.

What is a harvest moon?

LOL have no clue what harvest moon is! I did shoot RAW and did 30 sec color adjustment. Brought it from 5900 to 5400 and brightness a little bit and raised the black level a tiny bit. That's bout it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back