What's new

Has any one tried THIS before?

Brian_barrett

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Canterbury, UK
i think its easy to work out what I've done, but if its not, then i think the mystery will add to the effect, so I'm not saying!

Image 1 is "let me out"

scan.jpg



Image 2 is "Catching Peanuts" (uploading image in 1 min.. bear with me)

peanuts.jpg
 
hehe cool pics man!! I could really go for some peanuts now! Great job, unique and eyecatching
 
I've tried something similar Brian, but I wasn't happy with them. You did a good job.
 
hehe those are cool :D love the peanuts one!
 
Great job! very creative. I love the B&W
 
Brian_barrett said:
i think its easy to work out what I've done, but if its not, then i think the mystery will add to the effect, so I'm not saying!

We're more used to seeing the end result as buttocks at the office Christmas party though!! :)

Cool shots though, the peanuts are very cool!

Rob
 
I'm glad this wasn't an office scanner... I ATE those peanuts!!!! YUCK!..

thanks for all the comments.
 
It's an odd coincidence that you posted this... only yesterday I was reading one of those tired old "is photography proper art?" arguments and someone went off on a tirade about how scanner art isn't proper photography. FWIW, IMO it's an image capture device and sod the details, it's the result that counts.

I'm not getting dry roasted dust on my scanner though!!! :)

Rob
 
thats cool, u could try a lot of things using a glass table or plexiglass, etc
 
Cool!! Hahahah :lol: I love those flying peanuts. Just the other day I was contemplating what I could shoot through the bottom of my glass coffee table. I still don't know what I want to try!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom