Has anyone been to this workshop?

sunbeam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone of you have been to the business of photography bootcamp with John Hartman? I'm wondering if it is worth the $400 it costs? Plus hotel, 4 hours travel.... thanks!

At $400 a pop, it's probably very worth it for John Hartman. :lmao:

Awesome, good to know. I was reading up on him, and it seems like a pretty intensive course. Should be great! I had just wanted to see if anyone had been to one of these, and what it was like. But either way, I am going to go!

Bitter, is there a reason you say that..... do you feel that ALL workshops are not worth that kinda money, or his... any particular reason...

The way I see it is if you got the time and willing to spend the money, you will benefit from it. Just try and make the most of it and enjoy it. Dont forget to bring your camera.

If it's a "business" of photography workshop, do you *need* your camera?
I see he does other workshops on marketing.

What exactly is this workshop?
Do you have a link to info?

Is it on business? Are you starting a business, or plan to?

Let me try and clarify this like super butter.

You've seen those ads from millionaires who want to share their million dollar making ways with you, right? Now, if you had that kind of money in the bank, and the secret knowledge to put even more in there, would you be wasting your time with idiots like me?

Hell NO!

I went to one of those workshops once and I still talk about it today because of how it made me feel like a fool. It was a photo workshop btw.

Every single tiny bit of information that can be gotten at a workshop can be gotten on the internet nowadays. The thing that can't be done on here, is practice and experience. Save your money, sit at home and do some research, then go buy some equipment or something material and shoot until you're good.

Edit: I guess what I wrote is a bit of an overgeneralization, but unless it is a workshop like GPP or one of the shooting nights that Chase Jarvis has put on, I don't think I would go to it.

Most reactions

Back