Has anyone ever visited this website?

Senor Hound

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
http://www.keh.com/OnLineStore/BrandTableOfContent.aspx

Its called KEH, and it seems pretty cool. I am actually posting this for usayit (because he doesn't take PMs), but its probably better I post it anyway, so everyone who might not know about it will! As a special side note for usayit, I saw a good collection of Pentax Screwmounts :)

But it has a lot of vintage stuff. There are no photos of anything, though, so you really need to know what you're getting, and trust them also.

BTW, this isn't a plug or spam or anything. I have no affiliation to the store, and I will go one step further and say I've never bought anything from them. But it looks like a cool place with lots of used equipment! I was thinking about buying my DSLR from them when I save up my dough...

I have used them, good people to deal with. Picked up a few LF lenses through KEH.

I've heard plenty of good things about them as well.

I picked up a Metz 45 CL-4 for around $15 because it had a faulty ready light (LED). Turns out it was a broken solder joint.

Point is that they tend to say what they mean. That's a good thing in my book. :)

i've used them for a few thinks years ago, a like new camera strap and new lens (old stock) for my Canon FD mount, also heard lots of good things about them

I've been to their store in Atlanta....they do not normally street sell out of the store, no counter service, strictly on line-mail order.

Very reputable....their equipment ratings are usually on the conservative side.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back