Hasselblad H3D 39 with 150mm f3.2N

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale: Hasseblad H3D 39 with 150mm f3.2 N. This camera is in nearly pristine condition (there's a SMALL ding on top of the back, but it works flawlessly, and there's a barely visible scratch on the popup flash that doesn't even go through the paint). Camera has less than 30k shots, and lens has less than 3k. The distance scale on the lens has some dust inside, but none IN the glass. Bought it like that. Glass is minty fresh. Package includes: Camera body, lens, hood, FlexColor DVD, rechargeable battery, charger, CR123A battery grip, caps, HVD90X, and strap. $4000 plus actual shipping. Will ship insured FedEx, preferably CONUS. And DEFINITELY PayPal.

Focus Stacking by Michael Long, on Flickr

Focus Stacking by Michael Long, on Flickr

If you want to see more photos, just ask and ye shall receive.

Could I buy it on the installment plan? Just kidding!

aa

I did, and I love it, but we're entering the off season and I should really have the money instead of the camera.

" I am interested in this outfit. How much for just the lens cap?"

Signed your friendly Craigslist scammer.

hmm...
Hasselblad, or a free arm embroidery machine for the wife.... (which I almost dropped $5k on the other day)

seriously though, this is a good deal. that lens alone goes for a few grand used!

I have sold it. The deed is done, the camera is in the hands of a local. So long, Blad the 2nd.

Most reactions

Back