Hasselblad X1D-50C

goooner

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looks like a beast. Only thing that would bother me is the electronic viewfinder, and the price of course. It is smaller than a 'conventional' DSLR with a medium format sensor, can see the fashion and or product photos going for this, maybe even your elite wedding/portrait/landscape photographers.

Only 2 lenses at the moment, pricing at around 9500 € (body only)

X1D - Hasselblad

Looks like a beast. Only thing that would bother me is the electronic viewfinder, and the price of course. It is smaller than a 'conventional' DSLR with a medium format sensor, can see the fashion and or product photos going for this, maybe even your elite wedding/portrait/landscape photographers.

Only 2 lenses at the moment, pricing at around 9500 € (body only)

X1D - Hasselblad
Hasselblad X1D - Excited to what the future may bring!

And in the world of sports "THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT! THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!"

Dude, in this technologic world news travels fast. You are way behind right now. :lol:

Last edited:
I dont see much usefulness for wedding photographers. They want a workhorse camera like a Nikon D3/D4/D5 or maybe 8x0/D750, or a Canon 1D/5D of sorts. Something with a lot of low ISO and autofocus performance and a robust set of bright zooms (namely 24-70mm and 70-200mm f2.8) and bright prime lenses (namely 35mm f1.4, 85mm f1.4). The X1D-50c fails in almost all of these categories.

Fashion / product / portrait and landscape should be fine, as long as the limited lens selection causes no issue. For example jewelry wont work because there is no macro lens for this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back