S SteveEllis TPF Noob! Joined Nov 14, 2005 Messages 413 Reaction score 1 Location United Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 #1 Wandering around the hills, I spotted a Telecoms compound with the fencing ripped down, I wonder whats down there...
Wandering around the hills, I spotted a Telecoms compound with the fencing ripped down, I wonder whats down there...
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Dec 27, 2005 #2 Great pics!
Holly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 #3 Great photos! I am now wondering whats down there.. Take you camera and do a search.. IM sure youll find wonderful photos Great shots!
Great photos! I am now wondering whats down there.. Take you camera and do a search.. IM sure youll find wonderful photos Great shots!
df3photo TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 629 Reaction score 3 Location Erie Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 #4 u didnt go in it??? wtf... i want to see pics of whats in it.... nice shots!
S SteveEllis TPF Noob! Joined Nov 14, 2005 Messages 413 Reaction score 1 Location United Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I didnt open it cos....... .....Theres something down there!!
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 #6 .....Theres something down there!! Click to expand... :lmao: seriously, there is an awful lot of mystery behind that first photo. i wanna know what's inside, er... i think...
.....Theres something down there!! Click to expand... :lmao: seriously, there is an awful lot of mystery behind that first photo. i wanna know what's inside, er... i think...
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Dec 27, 2005 #7 oh man tell me you at least opened the hatch and looked down, id be going down so fast, hell theres no sign is there? seriously tho i like the first one alot. -Joe
oh man tell me you at least opened the hatch and looked down, id be going down so fast, hell theres no sign is there? seriously tho i like the first one alot. -Joe
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Dec 27, 2005 #8 dont go in!! thats where they keep all the old film cameras !!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Dec 27, 2005 #9 aw come on tough guy, just jump in there! If you not back tomorrow, well, we'll miss you. I guess. Maybe. Or we won't... ...Joke :hug::
aw come on tough guy, just jump in there! If you not back tomorrow, well, we'll miss you. I guess. Maybe. Or we won't... ...Joke :hug::
loopguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 173 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago Dec 27, 2005 #10 As long as the hatch doesn't have any "Numbers" on it I think you're safe.
jesusloving TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2005 Messages 146 Reaction score 0 Location Dream Land Dec 27, 2005 #11 nice pics... it will not be so good in colors, i guess
S SteveEllis TPF Noob! Joined Nov 14, 2005 Messages 413 Reaction score 1 Location United Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 Here it is in colour
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 #13 Cool shot Steve... I vote you go in.....with the camera:lmao: I went in an abandoned crypt...it is not that bad. ....really.
Cool shot Steve... I vote you go in.....with the camera:lmao: I went in an abandoned crypt...it is not that bad. ....really.
K K-Y-L-E TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2005 Messages 45 Reaction score 2 Dec 28, 2005 #14 I like these pictures steve ellis, in particular the first black and white shot
Holly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2005 #15 lol See that every one thinks U should go in!! Tell us when you are out and post your pics!!