A abhoyt TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2013 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location Lancaster County, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 5, 2013 #1 These are from my large stash of props and I never used them. ( I do not make them...just need to clear some stuff out). Owl and sock monkey, both for $20 shipped. Paypal only please. My ebay name is atravolta 100% feedback.
These are from my large stash of props and I never used them. ( I do not make them...just need to clear some stuff out). Owl and sock monkey, both for $20 shipped. Paypal only please. My ebay name is atravolta 100% feedback.
SamiJoSchwirtz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2012 Messages 740 Reaction score 53 Location Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2013 #2 Have anymore props?
A abhoyt TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2013 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location Lancaster County, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 7, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I have a lot more hats/diaper covers/cacoons, ets for newborn photography. All never used!
SamiJoSchwirtz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2012 Messages 740 Reaction score 53 Location Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2013 #4 abhoyt said: I have a lot more hats/diaper covers/cacoons, ets for newborn photography. All never used! Click to expand... Ou should post pics
abhoyt said: I have a lot more hats/diaper covers/cacoons, ets for newborn photography. All never used! Click to expand... Ou should post pics