What's new

Haunted

Skedaddle

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
Location
Where Everything Is Bigger
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For some reason, I wanted to do a photo that looked creepy and mysterious. So I took a photo into photoshop and this is the result. All I did was color her eye and change the lighting.
What do you think? Is it too centered or does it work with the lighting? Should I lower the direction of the light so her eye isn't directly in the middle of it?

3570296397_cf3b45e454.jpg
 
The red eye is way too over the top in my opinion. I'm no pro, but I was thinking making this black and white may provide a nice effect.
 
increase the opacity in the red over the eye to make it more realistic. you may have to darken the shade of red to keep it the same color though
 
An Overlay, Layer Blend could help too.

+1

Mark

EDIT: sorry if this is offensive in any way, but the subject kind of looks like Miley Cyrus to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom